Friday, September 10, 2010

Suzy Six Pack's Pick of the Week!

Well guys, it's finally Friday and you know what that means: beer time. Not that every day in my world isn't a beer day, but on the weekends, that's when I really get down to business. And so should you... with my first weekly Suzy Six Pack's Pick of the Week!!! This is THE BEER you need to go pick up and relax with this weekend... in fact, leave work now and pick up a bottle so it has time to chill before 5 o'clock... or 4, or 3 rolls around. Trust me on this one guys - if you stick with me, you won't be disappointed.


Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast is a 7.5% ABV Imperial Stout that tastes like the best chocolate dessert you've ever had. Coffee, sweet roasted-toasted malts and silky caramel round out its very balanced and full flavor. In the mouth, it feels creamy and incredibly smooth - two qualities you definitely should be looking for in your stouts. At around $10 a 22oz bottle, it is a little on the expensive side, but come on - it's the weekend, indulge yourself a little!!! You know I will.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment